The ALAUSAT team has a proven track record in calculation and civil design associated with large industrial plant projects, as well as having the most advanced computer calculation programs.
Our company carries out activities from the conceptual design to the detailed 2D and 3D design (valid for production), as well as the structural analysis and simulations governed by international structural standards and regulations.
● Calculation and design of buildings in industrial plants.
● Calculation and design of foundations (buildings, racks, etc.)
● Calculation and design of large rotary and static equipment beds.
● Dynamic analysis of structures.
● Calculation and design of pluvial networks and industrial sanitation.
● Design of civil works (access roads, ditches, platforms, etc.)
● Calculation and design of pipe racks.
● Design verification by means of structural and matrix calculation: ANSYS, ABAQUS, SAP 2000, STAADPRO, CYPE, PROKON, among others.
● Study and definition of loads.