The ALAUSAT team has extensive experience in Consulting and Instrumentation and Control (I&C) Engineering in different areas of the market, namely: Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Power Generation, and Water Treatment, among others:
● Design, adapt, implement, and maintain control systems.
● Propose the development of new regulations and control techniques.
● Develop, manage and advise on projects and the automation of industrial processes.
● Solve automation problems and optimize existing systems.
● Implement interfaces for data acquisition and signal processing systems.
● Design, preparation, evaluation, revision, and/or modification of the following documents.
● P&IDs, instrument diagrams, IDS (instrument data sheet), wiring diagrams, technical specifications, RFQ’s (requests for quotation), RFP’s (requests for purchase), instrument lists, calculations, tables and graphs, calibration planning, spare parts lists.
● Collaborate with design engineers, process engineers, and other team members involved in process optimization
● Manage I&C projects within given constraints including cost and time.
● Ensure optimal health and safety conditions across all instruments.
● Ensure compliance with quality safety and environmental standards being documented.
● Provide support such as Property Engineering.